Photo Essay: Spring Cycling in Denmark with GripGrab

Last weekend, I was fortunate enough to get to ride in the fields and valleys around Copenhagen; with the friendly team from GripGrab.

I thought I'd share a few of the stunning photos from the short spin; taken by the very talented GripGrab Media Crew...

Early morning - Preparing to ride


Spring was showing its true colours in Denmark


Knuckling down


Rolling


Great roads, and great company


I'm impressed with the Castelli Perfetto jersey, and the GripGrab Light Arm Warmers


My ride was the Eastway Zener D2 - a superb capable bike


Tree-lined roads, and sunshine


Out onto the open plains


A few sign sprints to loosen the legs before the GripGrab H12 MTB Race


Spring colours


Rolling roads


Arriving back at base camp


All smiles, after a great ride!


The first proper springtime ride; always puts a smile on riders' faces

GripGrab Easy Rider Mitts - one of my favourites


Check the metrics. Power down.


No Carlsberg for me - I'll go for an Erdinger Alkoholfrei



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SwissStop Disc Brake Pads Comparison Test Review – Are All Disc Brake Pads Made Equal?

Recipe – The Ultimate High Energy Flapjacks

Review – Selle Italia SLR Boost Gravel Superflow Saddle S3

Review – TRP Spyre SLC Cable Disc Brakes

Review – Scicon Aerocomfort 3.0 TSA Road Bike Bag