Ride Stats for March

Click on Image to Enlarge
This month was close to expected on the stats front - down on hours and mileage on January and February, but  up on speed. 
As racing starts and training begins to be orientated towards power and speed, rather than base miles, the distance and time of my rides has predictably fallen. 

There is also a slight effect that when I am at home, which I have been for two weeks of this month, I tend to ride off road at least twice a week, so the distances I do are less on these rides compared to on-road training.

Overall though, I'm happy with how training is going, and the race results seem to be good so far. A bit of a break from racing now until the 11th April, then back at it with a few Portsmouth track races and two road races - can't wait! 

Monthly Comparison Chart
Click on chart to enlarge


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SwissStop Disc Brake Pads Comparison Test Review – Are All Disc Brake Pads Made Equal?

Recipe – The Ultimate High Energy Flapjacks

Review – Selle Italia SLR Boost Gravel Superflow Saddle S3

Review – TRP Spyre SLC Cable Disc Brakes

Review – SunRace CS MX80 (MX8) 11-46T Cassette for SRAM