Turmeric is a super-spice. Made from ground root, and traditionally found in plenty of curry powders, it has been shown to have benefits ranging from sun protection, to being an anti-depressant.
Whether you manage to feel the numerous benefits or not, the spice also has a great flavour. This warming winter drink is a winner for cold evenings and early starts.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 400ml Rude Health Almond Drink
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Pinch of black pepper
- Measure out 400ml of almond milk
- Add the spices and pepper
- Heat gently on the hob, stirring constantly
- Froth with a handheld drinks frother